Events at Downshire Tennis Club
At Downshire, we have a tennis programme for everyone to ensure there is always "summer play, everyday".
Come along and give tennis a try
in a family based club!
Internal leagues for all abilities who enjoy the social side as much as the tennis
Competitive external league teams - mixed, veterans, winter and singles leagues
Weekly Tennis Fit Sessions - ‘Learn while you burn’
Reserve a court at any time - booking sheets in the clubhouse
Court Booking System Coming Soon...
...in the meantime, please visit the club to book a court.
To check on availability for coaching classes, please get in touch with Director of Tennis, Ross McCarey on 07841 102494.
Juveniles & Juniors
Have the opportunity to be part of the successful Downshire Junior Teams and play in the Ulster Leagues.
- 10 weeks free coaching will run on Saturday mornings from April - June
- Junior Club Night every Saturday night from 6-8pm
- Junior tournaments and recreational play
- Book courts at off peak times and play on free courts at any time
- Smash Tennis Academy Coaching during term time
- Summer Scheme and Summer Camps
- Jamborees held every third Saturday in the month from 1-3pm
- Ulster Red/Orange/Green match plays - Open to all members and played at Downshire and Ulster Clubs
Ulster’s largest tennis club on your doorstep
Everyone is welcome regardless of standard of play. Come along and give tennis a try.